Hearing4Kids offers a highly professional and child friendly private service for children and young people of all ages.
We can assess any hearing or balance concerns in our specialist assessments.
Our team is not only fully trained in hearing and balance problems (audiovestibular medicine) but also has experience in general child health (paediatrics) and/or ear, nose & throat.
The general medical council (GMC) ensures this specialist training is genuine and was completed to consultant level. All medical practitioners are fully GMC registered. All audiologists working with us hold professional qualifications and registrations.
What do we offer:
- Specialist paediatric audiology & audiovestibular medicine service for children and young people
- Medical advice and complete assessment for all hearing problems
- Management of long-term problems with hearing and hearing loss
- Management of "Glue Ear" (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Second opinion for any of the above
- General assessment of balance problems
- Assessments for all hearing problems and concerns including hyperacusis, tinnitus and concerns about auditory processing difficulties.
Your child is central to our assessments and will listen to him/her as we do to you. This will enable us to make sure we can provide a management plan that is tailored to your needs and gives the right recommendation for further actions.
If you wish for your child to be seen privately by one of our specialists, please email us at: